Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another interesting Ray Hammack tid-bit...

Since my post yesterday about Hazel Graham Hammack I have found a marriage certificate for Ray Martin Hammack for 16 June 1913 to an Alice Gravely of Wyoming County, WV. ????
I believe this is the same Ray Martin Hammack we are tracking because it lists his parents as Van & Mary Hammack. AND when I first started this blog I noted that on Ray Martin's obituary it stated his parents as VanBuren Hammack & Mary Givens. ??? But according to the information I am finding in the US Census reports and other documents his parents are Benjamin Hammack & Georgia "Samantha" Boughman (whose mother's maiden name was Given.) I've tried to search the WV Culture site for more info on Alice Gravely or her mother Chloe and I get nothing.

No comments: